No products in the cart.
MPS: Helicopter Series – 4 Models in 1
Build four unique light-up helicopter models with one easy-to-use set! The MPS Helicopter set includes the Mobile Power Source (the smallest Laser Pegs® Power Base), 2 Laser Pegs, and 45 construction parts. Take your construction toy creations to new heights with the T1 Super Cobra, Rescue Helicopter, Cargo Helicopter, and Attack Helicopter. Don’t forget to bring life to your toy helicopters with the MPS FLASHING light setting. Includes:
- 2 Laser Pegs®
- 45 Tinted Construction Parts
- MPS Mobile Power Source
- Model Instructions
The MPS (Mobile Power Source) is the smallest Laser Pegs Power Base which allows kids to take educational toys on the go! Children ages 5 can enjoy illuminated light-up models safely as a low current travels from one peg to the next. The MPS batteries are easy-to-replace and the source can accommodate up to four Laser Peg connections at a time. Enjoy imaginative playtime with soaring helicopters, swift air crafts and playful robot models with convenient ON, OFF or FLASHING light settings.
Mobile Power Source Helicopters Building Instructions
Download All Manuals, (zipped) – 2.3 Mb Attack Helicopter pdf – .7 mb Cargo Helicopter pdf – .7 mb Rescue Helicopter pdf – .8 mb T1 Super Cobra pdf – 1.1 mb Creativity bursts into color as an illuminating Helicopter takes to the skies! Forty-five translucent pieces are arranged and rearranged to form one of four helicopter designs. Two incredible laser pegs keep the LED lights enclosed, and cause the bricks to light up when plugged into the power base! Not to be encumbered with plugs and cords, a mobile battery powered base allows your child to zip and zoom this helicopter wherever they choose. The Laser Pegs Helicopter was built to fly. Assemble a T1 Super Cobra, Rescue Helicopter, Cargo Helicopter and Attack Helicopter. Fine motor skills, logic, creativity… the sky is limitless, Laser Pegs are too. Hang on for the ride, these flying contraptions take you places. Laser Pegs 4 Models in 1 – Helicopter Series
- 4 in1 illuminating interlocking helicopter construction
- Encourage fine motor skills, creativity, logic
- Build 4 helicopter designs – T1 Super Cobra, Rescue Helicopter, Cargo Helicopter, Attack Helicopter
- Models connect to mobile power base
- Cordless, battery powered mobile power base included
- Includes: 2 laser pegs, 45 interlocking construction pieces
- Requires 3 LR 44 Button Cell batteries, included
- Compatible with LEGO and Magformers
- Pieces are 100% recyclable and environmentally friendly
- Long-lasting durability
|Dimensions||2.25 x 3 x 6.125 in|
S.T.E.M. Education and Learning
|S.T.E.M & STEM Approved||Battery Type 3AAA / Button Cell||Ages 5 Yrs Up||For Boys & Girls|
|Enforces Cognitive Development||Stimulates Co-operative Play||Builds Hand/Eye Coordination||Encourages Imaginative Play|
|Allows Imitative Play||Develops Language||Letter Names and Phonics||Builds Maths Skills|
|Motor Skills Improvement||Encouraging Problem Solving||Fosters Role Play||Improves Sensory Development|
|Enhances Visualisation and Memory||Word Building||Science Engineering Technology Math||1 Year Warranty|
STEM generally supports broadening the study of engineering within each of the other subjects, and beginning engineering at younger grades, even elementary school. It also brings STEM education to all students rather than only the gifted programs.
Its Committee on Science, Engineering, and Public Policy developed a list of 10 actions and the top 3 are listed here:
- Increase America’s talent pool by improving K–12 science and mathematics education
- Strengthen the skills of teachers through additional training in science, mathematics and technology
- Enlarge the pipeline of students prepared to enter college and graduate with STEM degrees
Here are a few more examples of Laser Pegs S.T.E.M. (Science Technology Engineering Math) Benefits
- Enhances Creative Reasoning
- Improves Hand/Eye Coordination
- Promotes Cognitive Development
- Encourages Communication and Teamwork
- Inspires Creativity and Model Building
- Develops Math and Reasoning Skills
- Education Educational Kits learning S.T.E.M. STEM
The National Aeronautics and Space Administration also has implemented programs and curricula to advance STEM education in order to replenish the pool of scientists, engineers and mathematicians who will lead space exploration in the 21st century.
After-school STEM programs children learn what the most promising practices are and how to implement them to increase the chance of student success.
Continuing S.T.E.M. education has expanded to the post-secondary level through masters programs. Laser Pegs enhance, encourage and compliment all STEM Programs.